Post subject: Ryme's Guild App
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:28 pm 
Peon
Toons: Ryme

I love nothing more
Than poems to prove my worth
I'll happily bow

Hi!

I am a player who's been 'round Jaedenar since Wrath. I'm 28 and looking for a community I can work and vibe with. My current guild isn't exactly trying and I'd love to find a place I can work on progression and have fun with a community. I've been mostly working on getting alts up for the next expansion, as I can't really progress on my main without an active guild to play with, but I'm 11/12 Normal N'yalotha and I know the N'Zoth fight well, my guild just kinda gave up T_T

My characters in the order that I love them are:
Ryme - 451 BM Hunter, she's been my main since 2009
Kore - Fresh 120 Resto Druid
Grimoire - Fresh 120 Affliction Lock
Peixes - 56? Alts level so fast now Arcane Mage

My likes are ranged DPS and healing and my dislikes are rude people. I like long walks along the bogs of Zangarmarsh (Outland) and weird mog quests. I'm a well seasoned player, but I'm not so good that I'm simming gear choices, I just know about it.

Thanks for considering me!

Post subject: Re: Ryme's Guild App
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:20 pm 

Officer
Toons: Tandarin

Hello there, Ryme

I see you are looking for a raid group but our less committed raid group just finally finished with our progression for the tier (cleared H-Nya for over a month now). We plan to work on more casual Normal alts run every Tues in the future but as far as committed raiding, we're done for now and will pick up again in Shadowlands. And while the Mythic raid group is still going, I'm not sure you were aiming for that group. But if you are still looking for a very active guild environment, we have that to offer you. We've been a round a long time and have no plans on going anywhere. Contact me via bnet and I can answer anymore questions if you are still interested. Tandy#11606

I haven't slept for 3 days...because that would be too long. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:46 pm 
Peon
Toons: Ryme

Hey! Sorry I took a while to respond!

I'm most interested in finding an active community. Right now, I'm plowing through some Alts myself, but a normal run here or there would be fun for me. I'm pretty casual about progress, but I like to experience everything. I suspect come Shadowlands I'll be fiending pretty hard, so if I have a guild I like a lot and can fiend with, that's definitely what I'm looking to do :)

My main is currently in <Dazed and Confused> and I'm looking to move her, if you'll have me! <3

Edit: Clarity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:23 pm 

Officer
Toons: Tandarin

Again, just get in touch with me by adding my Bnet ID. You left no Bnet or Discord ID so it makes it very difficult to contact you in real time to discuss anything. 8-p

I haven't slept for 3 days...because that would be too long. :D