It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:10 pm

Post subject: Demigawds reapplication
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:09 pm 
Peon
Toons: demigawd

Hi guys. My name is Brandon Brown. I have tons of hobbies. They include my car, golf, WoW, Dota 2, Dota Underlords, sports and doing anything with the family. As far as alts go, on this server I have a druid thats almost top level and I'm thinking about boosting a mage because they have portals so why not amirite?

So, a little while back I did leave the guild. I left it because my old guild on KT basically came back and i got super excited. I made a swift decision no thinking behind it, just decided to leave and join them. Upon joining them I quickly realized that I kinda missed being back with you guys. No it did not have to do with the progression as I told Kali, I could easily apply at a new guild and just progress with them. It had to do with the new relationships that I was building with the people in this raid group. I was super excited about next years blizz con. I was finally on the horde side which I've been wanting to be there for years. I had my gnome exp. and I loved every minute of it, however I really enjoy being a hordie. I spoke to Kali about coming back to the guild, she expressed her opinion and the raid groups opinion and gave me a week to sit on it and think about it. So, I took the time and rethought about it, I've never had CE before so what is not getting it again going to effect me now? When I could re show my loyalty and POSSIBLY regain my spot back with the raid! So, I fully intend to do what is expected of me even if that means ride the bench for a while. Hell I'll enjoy the casual style it'll give me time to catch up on things I have been neglecting(like old achievements).
So, all in all if I do not get approved I understand why. And if I do not get approved I wish you guys all the best of luck from here on out and kick some ass! If I do get another shot then, I will make you not regret this decision.

I made decision
Poor decision I have made
I want back to guild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:11 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hey Demi.

As we spoke, we'll get back to you asap after the officer vote.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15