It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:23 pm 
Peon
Toons: Necrogenesis

Server: Jaedenar
Characters: Neogenesis(Prot Pali/Holy off-246ilvl), Necrogenesis(FrostDK 230ilvl), Neovisus
Availability: After 8pm Central. Trying to limit to 11pm but can go to midnight during the week.
Currently 3/10 M SOD
KSM both seasons
10/12 M Ny'alotha

Looking to join on my alt Necrogenesis and try out the guild. Trying to find an active guild with some fun individuals to push keys and raid.
I would eventually like to compete for a Mythic spot once I finish gearing this character(Currently 230 ilvl). The earlier raid times would work better with my current schedule.

Mobile Authenticator active.

Haiku:
Breath of Syn goes BRR
Ah a mechanic has occurred
My dps is gone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:59 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hi Necro thank you for the post.

If I understand you're app correctly, you're currently raiding with <Modus> but looking to raid a bit earlier so you've rolled a dk and wanting to join on that alt to test the waters. Is all that accurate?

Full disclosure: I can't promise a melee dps trial anytime in the near future as we're about to get into push mode in our mythic team and extending more. I don't have a problem bringing you into the guild, but I want to make sure that there's no misconceptions for trial timing when you do gear up.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions at Kali#0021 (Discord) or reply here.
If all of this is cool with you, then we can toss you an ginv.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:02 pm 
Peon
Toons: Necrogenesis

That is correct. Even if there isn't a spot mythic raiding at this time I'd still enjoy trying the guild out and making new contacts.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:08 pm 

Officer

Sounds good to me.

Make sure you read the Code of Conduct (sticky in this forum) and the Raiding Policy (sticky in the raiding forum) and we'll get you into the guild. :)

The website is mostly a relic now b/c of Discord but we keep it around b/c it's over 15 years of history.
So when you join, make sure you join the guild's server too. That's where everyone is.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:34 pm 

Officer

Invited.

ImageImage