It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Post subject: Napkinmath Application
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:49 pm 
Peon
Toons: Napkinmaths

I once was a cat
Now I wander where I go
Seeking a good home

I had reached out to Kali on Discord, my discord name is Lynxx.
Hi there! I am 32. I am a long time feral druid (15 years) that has been trying to figure out what I want to main swap to for most of Shadowlands now. I have a couple CEs in my book, Aszhara and Nzoth. I raided with Reckless during that time and come Shadowlands they informed me that they didnt want to use a feral for prog other than backup. Well I decided it was time to move on and retire my feral. *sad cat noises*

I found a small guild or two but then was approached by the GM of what was to be Dexterity-MoonGuard. I was not too keen at the idea of going Alliance and going to MoonGuard but they talked an amazing sales pitch. Also, he wanted to play my feral which is rare. I became the melee officer for Dexterity and we did well. We had fun, but ultimately the law suit and MoonGuard drama (i had no idea it was a thing) got the better of the guild and it broke up. I also was swapping between my warr, lock, dk, and feral to fill any spots we would have to fill. It got very tiring.

I am back Horde now and looking at fully rerolling either DK or Warlock. My parses arent great and i havent really been able to focus on one character since CN, aka my ferals heroic parses before I started swapping around.

I am looking for a drama free, chill group of people to kill some mythic bosses and get CE. I enjoy a social group for heroic runs, M+ and even sales on the off nights.

TLDR: Looking for a home after being juggled around all expac. I show up, no drama, no loot whoring, and do my job.

Warlock: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/61815925#difficulty=4
DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/61818079#difficulty=4
Feral:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/61872915#difficulty=4&zone=26&bybracket=1

Sitting, listening
You heard my long tale get told
To this i give thanks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:24 am 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

I love the haiku (both of them)!

Sorry I missed you this evening, let's sync up tomorrow (Wednesday).

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15