It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 am

Post subject: Krorgarr's Application
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:11 pm 
Peon
Toons: Krorgarr

Good Afternoon to “Leaders of Crossbones”. I was really not too sure where to post an application. However, I play as a Fel Orc Warrior by the name of “Krorgarr” I prefer to be formally known as “Hells”. Currently I’m new to Burning Legion and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since the launch of The Burning Crusade, which means I’ve not stopped playing the game. I main as Protection Warrior/OS Arms. I’ve decided on creating a new character, rather than send my main Warrior to a new realm, Burning Legion.

About me:
I really love taking on the Role as a leader. By creating a new character, this gives me the opportunity to get to know some good players from a new realm and, within a new guild. I’m 44 years old and enjoy playing Horseshoes when I’m not playing World of Warcraft. I have not played all the classes, nor will I play all classes. Currently I enjoy playing Protection Warrior and Arms Warrior. PvP is my passion. I’m used to knocking out opponents, not mechanics. However, I’m opt. to learn how to raid, because I want to have raiding skills under my belt and enjoy every criteria this game has to offer. I pull my own weight and I do not like to be carried through anything. I learn by making the mistakes I’ve made.

Leaders are decisive, having to make a decision on any given strategy that we’re not sure of however, once we have enough evidence to suggest making that decision, we stick with it and do this with confidence. My job as a leader isn’t always going to make the right decisions, but it's to make a decision in order to keep the team together. Wrong decisions can be fixed however, a scattered team is restless for disaster. As Leaders we are accountable. My Team’s mistakes are my mistakes, because I am their leader. Leadership, it’s not just about responsibility it’s about taking the next step to make things right. There is nothing more important in a team than with passion & the will to succeed. As leaders, we need to radiate positive energy this helps boost our Team's Morale and our Team’s Productivity. I enjoy leading, it is challenging. I really do not want to give everything away, right away. I’m sure there are questions everyone has to ask. By all means, please ask me anything. I generally play evenings and I live in the Central Time Zone, I also have an Authenticator, which I use through the cell phone.

Haiku:
High Overlord Saurfang rages,
Without honor, we have nothing.
For the Horde!

BTag: MountainDewd#11963

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:39 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hi Krorgarr. Thank you for apping.

I'm a bit confused. Is your app a group app for a team that you are currently leading?

That's not a haiku, but we can deal with that later. Btw, Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 pm 
Peon

Evening kaligaran, thank you for responding.
You may have been confused, it's alright, I too was confused with this Haiku. However, I am new to Burning Legion. I created a Warrior today, it's not that high in level. While the Darkmoon Faire is around and knowing I'm low for gold coming to a new server. I'll be spending some time there until I've been accepted to Crossbones. I've been playing Protection Warrior little over a year. I enjoy tanking on Warrior, I've tanked also on Druid and Paladin. I'm not a fan of paladins anymore though. Sylvanas has really never been a favorite of mine. I'm not crude, but I'm definitely not a Sylvanas Loyalist. Saurfang was really never going to out beat the banshee queen, anyways. She was growing too powerful and Saurfang was strong but, died with honor. Anyways, I have a long way to go before planning anything, since I've created a new warrior on this realm. I was talking with Tand, and he claimed there is no role for a tank, but again, I am not even ready for that, right now. If anything else I'm to tanking dungeons and PvP. Please ask me anything. I'm a team play not a loner, too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:36 am 

Officer
Toons: Tandarin

Thanks for the interest in our guild, Hells, but we don't think you'll fit in just right with the guild atmosphere so we're going to decline.

Best of luck on your further guild search though.

I haven't slept for 3 days...because that would be too long. :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:53 pm 
Peon

Actually, it's best of luck with you folks.
Most guild leaders would literally ask
questions, they're approachable and understanding
Because they care to whom they're talking with.

The only thing I lost was a guild decline.
Shadow Strikers and Brother of Night
Prepare to meet your challenger.
May the best guild win!

For The Horde! Lok'tar Ogar!