It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Post subject: Mokek Application
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:46 am 
Peon
Toons: Mokek

Characters: Mokek-Zul'jin, Holadora-Icecrown, Wogrum-Malygos, Bulleatcake-Icecrown, Sheetza-Icecrown, Mogrum-Icecrown, Momogrum-Icecrown, Mogrimm-Icecrown, Aldaven-Icecrown, Sewd-Icecrown, Watever-Icecrown, Moshambo-Malygos
***SL 120 boost still available

A youthful perspective:
Life, ever changing.
New adventures to be had.
I welcome them in.

Originally from Icecrown/Malygos transferred to Zul'jin to Mythic Raid, guild fell apart due to lack of members, took a break for the time ever in BFA to focus on school.
My account has an active authenticator which is controlled through the blizzard mobile authenticator app.
I am interested in all types of content but I look forward to raiding with a competent team again. Also, I understand that a main team position may not be handed to me so I am flexible in my role as a member of the guild in both position and class. I got my first full time job very recently so I am still unsure on my full availability but as a teacher evening times should not be an issue. Thank you for considering me as a potential member!

Post subject: Re: Mokek Application
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:49 am 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Thank you Mokek.
This is a friend of Toad's (another Toadie).

Let's chat this week!

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15