It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:55 am

Post subject: Azyle Guild Application
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:57 am 
Peon
Toons: Azyle

Done as a Horned Frog
Came home, desert heat, limbo
Ready to play WoW

Hello, my name is Azyle and I humbly come before you requesting admission to your guild, Crossbones. I'm 21 years old and started playing WoW as a kid during Wrath, but I took a long hiatus from Cata until pretty much a few months ago. I starting playing again because I recently graduated from college and moved back in with my parents. School finished and I thankfully had a job as an IT Consultant secured before the pandemic, but my start date was moved from July back to October. Long story short, I'm a relatively competent individual with a shit-ton of free time that I've mostly been using to play WoW.

I'm looking for other people that also want to play WoW seriously without taking it TOO seriously. During the next few months I will definitely be playing a lot and am hopeful that sharing that playtime with y'all would be a mutually beneficial transaction. I love to learn and will come into any content ready to listen, play competently, and own up to my mistakes. Although I can't make any promises about playtime past October, my job will feature frequent hotel stays that I will undoubtedly use to play WoW, so I'm hopeful I can at least maintain a moderately-geared main in the future.

My main right now is Azyle, a Restoration Shaman that's decently geared from World Quests and Mythic Pugs. I also have a Druid (Broomkin) and Rogue (Roronoa) at 120, all Horde on The Underbog. Additionally I have a myriad of other characters on the way and I'm honestly willing to level and play any spec if it was necessary to help progress.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hopefully chatting and playing with someone in the near future! Relevant info below.

Armory:

Azyle (Main): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rbog/azyle

Broomkin (Druid): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... g/broomkin

Roronoa (Rogue): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... og/roronoa

Account Authenticated: Yes

Authenticator Type: Phone App

Discord: Azyle#1541

Battlenet: hornedfrog#11383

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:23 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Greetings Azyle. Sorry I didn't see your app until today.

Let's get you chating in-game with an officer when you have some time (either myself, Spirulina or Tandarin).
If you are looking for casual raiding in SL, I'd have you talk to Tandarin specifically.

Thanks!

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:54 pm 
Peon
Toons: Azyle

Okay sounds good, I've been looking to catch one of y'all but haven't had a good opportunity yet. I will as soon as possible though, thank you!