It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:25 pm

Post subject: Bargone's Application
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:56 pm 
Peon
Toons: Bargone

What's up!
My name is Jaedyn (18 years old), and I am currently attending University so I'm looking for no more than to DPS in a more casual raid setting, as well as running M+'s. I've always played the game growing up and always wanted to raid. I raided with a guild in Legion for a bit during ToS, but even then I wasn't that hardcore into the game. Recently I've been raiding in 8.3 for the past while with 11/12 on normal and only 1/12 on heroic. As of now I'm really getting into the game and really enjoying myself. Problem with my last guild is the numbers of players, they failed to advertise at all so a lot of the raid nights we lacked enough players to complete it, let alone make any heroic runs.

Battletag: BananaMan#1569
Discord: Bargone#5686

Characters:
Bargone-Main-Feral Druid
Grandfatherr-Alt-Shadow Priest (currently at lvl 102 playing on eventually getting him raid ready)
Barsong-Havoc Demon Hunter (currently lvling, I want to try tanking eventually in mythics)
(All characters on Jaedenar)

My account is Authenticated-Google play mobile app

Haiku:
University
yes it sucks a lot of ass
so please let me raid!