It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:35 am

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:07 pm 
Peon
Toons: Crovean

Hello, My name is Nathan Pressley I am 32 years old and married. I was in Exodus on ally as one of the core group mythic raiders the reason I left the guild is because I have never played Horde and I have been playing the game a lil over 14 years so I got a wild hair and here I am lol. My toons name was Pressley while I was in Exodus. When I went Horde I changed my name to my old name Crovean. He is a BM hunter atm 442 ilvl. I love to raid and I hope to make new friends I also brought a warrior with me over from Exodus the times we can raid are the same. He will be doing a app soon. I would like to maybe push mythic again one day but at the same time this is the only guild on horde side that happens to have a raid time I can make. 8/8 heroic and also a 2k exp arena and rbg hunter. I have other alts but being married and all I don't really mess with them at all and they are both all on ally. With all of that said if the 2nd group never pushed mythic it's all good I just want to be part of the team and get to know everyone. Ty for your time.. LONG LIVE THE HORDE ^^
!!!!

I love my wife more
She is a great thing to have
I do what men do

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:30 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Invited. Welcome.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15