Toons: Joesel

What is in my chest
Is it something that i need
Of course not blizzard.

Characters:
Joesel (Fury 395) - Burning Legion
Thara (DH 363) - Burning Legion

Authenticator: mobile 2-factor

I am applying for where ever i am needed.

I have been raiding since the start of Legion, and tried my hand at Mythic progression in Uldir. I have mained an Arms Warrior for a couple years now, and am extremely competent with my Alts. My schedule is completely open, i have NO LIFE. I will dedicate as much time to progression as needed, i am not one to shy away from countless wipes.

Before, and during the start of Uldir i was on Alliance raiding for <Better Call Saul>. We achieved AOTC, and downed the first two bosses in Mythic then hit a wall. People in the guild just couldn't understand mechanics, or do enough DPS to down the bosses. So i went searching for a group of competent progression raiders, who know what there doing and can make me a better player!

I recently returned from a break, and have only cleared N BoD once. I am wanting, and willing to work put the work in with Heroic runs to prove myself. There may be things i need to work on, but i am wanting to learn and strive in a new guild environment. I am also readily available to bring my own consumables to raid, and high level keys in M+ if needed.

Thank you for your time, and i hope this forum post catches your eye.

BTAG: Notable#11622

Discord: Fame#3128

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:08 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Hey there, I'll catch you in game to chat about options for a trial with one of our two teams.

Btw, that haiku hits home.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:23 am 
Peon
Toons: Nolfer

How long does the trial period last in Crossbones, Kaligaran?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:04 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Quote:
A member who is on a trial for a raid team will not have priority on 'up for grabs' loot until after the trial has ended a probationary period (typically 2-3 weeks).

The above is from our raiding policy.

If you have any further questions please reach out to us directly or via an app and not on someone else's application thread. :)

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15