It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:03 pm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:17 pm 
Peon
Toons: Rufio

Hey my name is John. Ive played wow and every expansion on and off since 2006. The game has seen some serious changes, but I still find it enjoyable. I'm a very low key person, always willing to help.

Characters: Rufio (119 demon hunter, my main character with intentions of leveling the others up) Volchkov (110 Paladin), Diggitydank (110 monk), Healarious (110 Priest), Eisenheimm (90 Rogue) TwentyTwos (84 Warlock), HipsandNips (30 Hunter)

Authentication: Yes, Mobile App

Raid Availability: I work Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-9pm. With that being said, I dont expect to be in any main or alt raid group. But I will help however and whenever I can when I'm online. I really just want to be apart of a good community/guild. Happy New Years!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:36 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

You didn't follow the instructions for applying.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:50 pm 
Peon

My name is Johnny
I did not mean to offend
I shall ask again

Hey my name is John. Ive played wow and every expansion on and off since 2006. The game has seen some serious changes, but I still find it enjoyable. I'm a very low key person, always willing to help.

Characters: Rufio (119 demon hunter, my main character with intentions of leveling the others up) Volchkov (110 Paladin), Diggitydank (110 monk), Healarious (110 Priest), Eisenheimm (90 Rogue) TwentyTwos (84 Warlock), HipsandNips (30 Hunter)

Authentication: Yes, Mobile App

Raid Availability: I work Tuesday-Saturday 12pm-9pm. My real availabilty are on sundays and mondays all day. With that being said, I dont expect to be in any main or alt raid group. But I will help however and whenever I can when I'm online. I really just want to be apart of a good community/guild. Happy New Years!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:57 pm 

Officer

Much better app Dank!
Spirulina will respond
Happy New Year Dank

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:09 pm 
Peon

Thank you and understood!
Whether its necessary or not, sorry for the complete reading comprehension fail.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:10 pm 

Officer
Toons: Spirulina

Happy New Year!

How did you hear about our guild?

What are your favorite in-game activities?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:38 pm 
Peon

Thank you, same to you.

I'll preface this with a little backstory.

I was in a family guild, long story short, no one actively plays. I then thought of a server transfer to Tichondrius or dalaran and some others,(not happening anymore). I have been on burning legion for a too long and I figured I could find a guild to join.

So other than seeing some members online, I researched some guilds through wowprogess. Not that progession was the main thing for me, it just helped show what guilds have an active presence on our server and battlegroup.
You guys sold me at your profile page with a description of your guild and its formation. Checked out your website, watched for your online presence in game and decided to apply.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:44 pm 

Officer
Toons: Spirulina

Oh hey, do remember being in a guild called <Shadow Strikers> on your paladin Volchkov?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:51 pm 
Peon

I do, Volchkov was my main, just something about being a paladin. I was big into pvp for while with him.

Forgot to add that some of the things i enjoy about wow
-pvp, preferably BGs, although arenas can be fun in doses.
-Any kind of group content for pve, dungeons, raids, mythics, transmog stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:09 pm 

Officer

Ah you already had a forum account under the name 'Volchkov'.

Did you know that <Crossbones> was <Shadow Strikers> and <Brothers Of Night>?

Looks like you are or were RL friends with Chaosenergy, hoy, whopper, nagekinoki, and sources.
We just met Nage this year at our Blizzcon party. Good guy.

You know, the application instructions post said "If you were in <Crossbones>, <Brothers of Night> or <Shadow Strikers> previously, please include the character's name that was in the guild as well as the reason you left. Re-apps require an officer vote."

Is there a reason you didn't mention it?

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:17 pm 
Peon

Looks like you are or were RL friends with Chaosenergy, hoy, whopper, nagekinoki, and sources.

Man those are some names i haven't heard in a long time. Eric, shane, kyle ...Former online friends, played different games with them too.
I honestly did not remember the guild name until I was pointedly reminded of Volchkovs time in shadow strikers. Massaged parts deep in my subconsciousness. Complete honest neglect/mistake

Last edited by DiggityDank on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:41 pm 

Officer

No worries, either way a re-app requires an officer vote. I'm the only officer left from <Shadow Strikers> and I don't remember you b/c you were only in the guild for a short time like 10 years ago so no reason to decline the invite.

But the rule is a vote, so we'll get back to you soon.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:46 pm 
Peon

I understand. Thank you for the consideration.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:47 pm 

Officer

Ping me in game next time you're online.

ImageImageImage