It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:34 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:56 pm 

Peon
Toons: Rookai

As I believe that all things should begin with a good introduction, I present to thee'... my haiku:

I sing and squeal
When gaming or shown kittens
A proud manly man

It doesn't cover everything about me, like my age (which is 25 years old), my nationality (which is Swedish) or that I am a person who can just as much start singing "Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows" because I find it funny... to having an in-depth discussion regarding theatrics, game design, political science (not politics - those two are VERY different; political science is the science of how popular opinion becomes law and other wonderful subject matters... like terrorism) or that of simple philosophy.

To put it short:
Ya' need a man who can keep his mouth shut? Gotcha'
Ya' need a voice who speaks the truth and often gets themselves in trouble and need to provide long overly complicated answers because I am not one for concise descriptions? ... I believe I just made my point by writing that out! ^^'
Or just someone who has absolutely no problem doing stuff just simply because its fun and gets others to laugh and have a good time? Ya', that's me as well.

Now onto the more serious things regarding the application to in-game matters:

1. I currently play on a different realm and the Horde characters I play on right now is

2. As the links are quite telling, these characters are currently on Wyrmrest Accord. The reason why I'm applying for Crossbones is that my girlfriend (Arifault) to be more precise and I prefer guilds to being alone. She's talked about Crossbones and frankly, seems like you all are a great bunch so its a way to be spending more time with my girlfriend and have folks to annoy and make great friends with!

3. I'm not interested in raiding particularly. My first raiding guild was back during WotLK and since then I have only been part of one other raiding guild I particularly enjoyed being in but as it stands right now, they seem to have inofficially disbanded. Still got some good friends and contact with them but... not all that interested in playing on the EU side anymore.
And as I'm from Sweden, raiding according to US times is often very difficult so I would be more of a casual player who's good for PvP, Mythic+'s, being stupid, gearing up, the odd raid if you need a random person from the guild to join - that sort of thing. But at the time being, I ain't doing any dedication towards raiding - not right now.

4. Eh, felt like ending with list of just three points is too cliché so I'll let you in on a few nicknames I have had over the years:
I go by the online handle of ArgentumEmperio but due to a lot of folks finding that difficult to say or too long, folks call me Argent if they know me from there.
Other than that, my main on the EU side was a dwarf shaman called Kittenbeard so naturally my nickname became Kitten.
Even further back I had a League of Legends team I played on and we were all Swedish. My name I went by (and still do) is Xori Zar and due to how pronunciation works in regards to Swedish, my nickname ended up becoming Sara or the more english version of the name, Sarah.

So eh', not really relevant but if ya' got a good laugh from it - then I feel like it was worth mentioning!! xD

Have a good one! ^^

Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. Your stuff starts out being just for you, in other words, but then it goes out. Once you know what the story is and get it right — as right as you can, anyway — it belongs to anyone who wants to read it. Or criticize it.” - Stephen King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:14 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

That was an enjoyable read.

Friends/family/SOs of guildies are always welcome.

Poke an officer when you realm hop and we'll invite.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 pm 

Peon
Toons: Rookai

Ehm, just because it has been a little while I figured I would just come back here and say it'll probably be a while.
I'm gonna transfer for sure but I have to currently be a bit stingy with my money so... sorry about that! ^^'

I'll let ya' know though when I do transfer, but I figured I would let ya' know... a few days, weeks late but eh - better than never I suppose! ^^'

Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. Your stuff starts out being just for you, in other words, but then it goes out. Once you know what the story is and get it right — as right as you can, anyway — it belongs to anyone who wants to read it. Or criticize it.” - Stephen King

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:03 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

That’s ok.

ImageImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15