It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:25 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:24 pm 

Officer
Toons: Kaligaran

Which team has the ugliest raider?

Well that's for the guild to decide!

What is this?

Tuesday 09/12/17, GOM will hold their ugliest transmog contest and pick the winner.
Thursday 09/14/17, AW will hold their ugliest transmog contest and pick a winner.

Screenshots will be submitted here after BOTH teams have selected their winner for EVERYONE in the guild to see and vote on the ugliest transmog.
Also, a group screenshot of the all participating in each team will be taken and posted for the lolz.

Voting will be held via a SurveyMonkey survey that will be posted on the WoW General This and That forum.
The survey will be available by 1am server on Friday 09/15/17 and will remain up until Sunday 09/17/17 at 11:59pm server.

Prizes:
Prizes will be distributed after the contest has concluded.
  • Team Winner Prize (1 per team): An epic (200 stat) gem with the stat of the winner's choosing.
  • Overall Winner Prize: An epic (200 stat) gem with the stat of the winner's choosing.

Rules:
  • Raider participation is voluntary.
  • To participate, just show up to your raid night in your most glorious (read: ugliest) transmog!
  • Tandy will facilitate voting for GOM, Kali for AW.
  • Raiders that are in BOTH teams can only participate in ONE of the contests (their choice which team they will be included in for voting) but are encouraged to still come in their ugliest transmog to both raids.
  • For a raider to participate, the raider must spend the ENTIRE raiding night in their ugly-ass transmog.
  • All guildies are eligible to vote regardless of membership status.
  • Screenshots will NOT be posted until AFTER both raid teams have had their contests.
  • AW specific rule: AW members who are benched during mythic Thursday but want to participate may join post-raid for the contest.
  • Winner will be announced within an hour of the poll closing.
  • Since I (Kaligaran) am hosting the contest, I am disqualifying myself from winning but will still participate.

Screenshots:

GoM:
No group photos :(

GoM Winner:

AW:

AW Winner:

The ugliest raider - Winner:
Tamerlein!

Raffle Winners:
Kitori
Zemel

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am 

Officer

AW's screenshots are posted. I don't have GoM's screenshots yet though.

Expect the contest to go up tomorrow.

Everyone who votes will be entered to win an epic gem (primary or secondary) of their choice!

ImageImage

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:53 pm 

Officer

I am told that the screenshots from GoM will arrive in roughly 3 hours.
Expect the survey up by late afternoon (I'll create a new post on the registered users forum: WoW General This and That and include a link here)!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:11 pm 

Officer

Survey has been posted!

All guildies are encouraged to vote and enter the raffle!

ImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 pm 

Officer

The results of the contest are in!

Tammy is the overall winner! Grats Tam.
Yüng put up a good fight! That helm tho....

We also are raffling off 2 epic gems in the raffle. I had Arc use random.org to provide me with 2 winners. He rolled 8 and 13, which correlates to:
Zemel (8)
Kitori (13)

Tam, Zem and Kitori: message me tonight to let me know what gem you guys want (pick between primary stat or 200 secondary stat gem).

ImageImage