It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:39 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 pm 
User avatar

Shaman
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am
Posts: 470
Images: 0
Location: Campinas, Brazil
Toons: Bulldexter Puon

Offline

Good job team! Gogo Gara'jal!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/OvrCNIb0d9E[/youtube]


Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 pm 
User avatar

Officer
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:03 pm
Posts: 9051
Images: 28
Location: Minnesota
Offline

Grats


[[Cross:Wudang:Matahari:Crosshairs:Trevark]]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm 
User avatar

Officer
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:01 pm
Posts: 13315
Images: 259
Location: Murica
Toons: Kaligaran

Offline

Grats guys! That is a fun fight!


ImageImageImage
Image

"WoW is all free candy and cookies and cute little pets...and then Kali yelling for hours. Same as it ever was, but with more crazy orcs." - Spirulina 3/15/15
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 pm 
User avatar

Head Hunter
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 pm
Posts: 287
Images: 18
Location: Medina, Ohio
Offline

kaligaran wrote:
Grats guys! That is a fun fight!


Kali must not have noticed the part where we were running 2 holypallys and had to heal 3-4 epicenters not mitigated by the nulification barrier x_X Please no more........Holy pally's were not meant to heal that kind of aoe damage.

On a side note, I did enjoy the fight once we got past epicenter hell.


I'm a good healer!

Kraken riding a Dragon

"What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest."

-Random Post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 pm 
User avatar

Shaman
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am
Posts: 470
Images: 0
Location: Campinas, Brazil
Toons: Bulldexter Puon

Offline

Vyndir wrote:
kaligaran wrote:
Grats guys! That is a fun fight!


Kali must not have noticed the part where we were running 2 holypallys and had to heal 3-4 epicenters x_X Please no more........Holy pally's were not meant to heal that kind of aoe damage.

On a side note, I did enjoy the fight once we got past epicenter hell.


Yep, its hard to find subs now that the content was just released. The good part is that we can carry one or two ppl, if they have at least reasonable skill and gear.

Shwiing will be back soon, so we will have Rizin healing. Any combination of the four of you healing will be great in that fight.

We were actually lucky that our pugs were not terrible, all the guys from outside the guild were pretty decent imo.


Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 pm 
User avatar

Head Hunter
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 pm
Posts: 287
Images: 18
Location: Medina, Ohio
Offline

andredex wrote:
Vyndir wrote:
kaligaran wrote:
Grats guys! That is a fun fight!


Kali must not have noticed the part where we were running 2 holypallys and had to heal 3-4 epicenters x_X Please no more........Holy pally's were not meant to heal that kind of aoe damage.

On a side note, I did enjoy the fight once we got past epicenter hell.


Yep, its hard to find subs now that the content was just released. The good part is that we can carry one or two ppl, if they have at least reasonable skill and gear.

Shwiing will be back soon, so we will have Rizin healing. Any combination of the four of you healing will be great in that fight.

We were actually lucky that our pugs were not terrible, all the guys from outside the guild were pretty decent imo.


Oh he was a great healer, I'd vouch for his skill anytime. But two holy pallys on that fight is the worst possible combo.....ever.


I'm a good healer!

Kraken riding a Dragon

"What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest."

-Random Post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 pm 
User avatar

Shaman
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 am
Posts: 470
Images: 0
Location: Campinas, Brazil
Toons: Bulldexter Puon

Offline

Vyndir wrote:
andredex wrote:
Vyndir wrote:
kaligaran wrote:
Grats guys! That is a fun fight!


Kali must not have noticed the part where we were running 2 holypallys and had to heal 3-4 epicenters x_X Please no more........Holy pally's were not meant to heal that kind of aoe damage.

On a side note, I did enjoy the fight once we got past epicenter hell.


Yep, its hard to find subs now that the content was just released. The good part is that we can carry one or two ppl, if they have at least reasonable skill and gear.

Shwiing will be back soon, so we will have Rizin healing. Any combination of the four of you healing will be great in that fight.

We were actually lucky that our pugs were not terrible, all the guys from outside the guild were pretty decent imo.


Oh he was a great healer, I'd vouch for his skill anytime. But two holy pallys on that fight is the worst possible combo.....ever.


Oh yeah? What about 2 disc priests? Fighting to see who will PW:Shield ppl.


Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm 
User avatar

Head Hunter
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 pm
Posts: 287
Images: 18
Location: Medina, Ohio
Offline

andredex wrote:
Oh yeah? What about 2 disc priests? Fighting to see who will PW:Shield ppl.


Pretty sure their aoe heals are still better than my fairly useless holy radiance. And their prayer of healing is getting buffed.....


I'm a good healer!

Kraken riding a Dragon

"What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest."

-Random Post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm 
User avatar

Officer
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:45 pm
Posts: 3620
Images: 19
Location: Pittsboro, NC
Toons: Spirulina

Offline

Vyndir wrote:
andredex wrote:
Oh yeah? What about 2 disc priests? Fighting to see who will PW:Shield ppl.


Pretty sure their aoe heals are still better than my fairly useless holy radiance. And their prayer of healing is getting buffed.....


They fixed the PW:shield issue by making PW:S one of our least mana efficient spells, and taking away all our mana.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 4 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw" created in 2005 by Maëvah (ex-Moonclaw) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.027s | 16 Queries | GZIP : Off ]